I'm thankful for...
1. sleeping with the windows opened; the sound of crickets, the sound of rain
2. $10 off $50 at Famous Footwear stacked with BOGO when your kids are sure to muddy the soles on day 1, but cheap brands don't stand up to their antics. (til 8/14 check it out here)
3. littlest sister doesn't quite get how to drink from a water fountain yet.
5. front tooth missing from his grin. surprises me every time.
Phillip Phillips Pandora station (anyone seen him opening for John Mayer? We've got tickets for later this month.)
7. praying friends.
8. their expressions while daddy tells stories at dinner.
Have faith in Him in all circumstances, dear people.
Open up your heart to Him;
the True God shelters us in His arms. (the Voice)
10. spontaneous afternoon shared with family, once reserved for holidays. cousins laundry ending up in my loads through the week. thank you, Jesus.