I'm thankful for...
1. Coverage of the royal couple leaving St. Mary's with baby George Alexander Louis distracted me through 3 miles on the treadmill. They do a killer job at appearing like a "normal couple". Considering the unfathomable scrutiny, she is stellar!
3. Printable $4 off coupon added to another $4 off coupon made my razor $1.80 at Target, with 5% off debit card. Real victory was remembering to bring the coupons.
4. Cute hats hide unwashed, swimming pool hair.
5. seeing my kids all lined up in birth order. There's something about it. Naturally happened several times this week.
7. "Lilah, please set this pack of toilet paper up in your bathroom", (expecting a drop off) and later finding this:
8. Documentaries on Netflix. Midwives. Fat & juicy. Some too provocative to recommend or continue watching.
9. self-motivated husband tackling house work
10. Road trips. Less than an hour from home, but feels like vacation.