1. living close enough to be at the hospital the day that the newest Poulsen, baby Jude arrived.
(naaaah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, hey, jude!)
3. Clara now using "mama" as a substitution for "i want it"
4. visiting an out-of-town church w/ skeptical kids only to be greeted by Snow White & other costumed characters! Quickly learning they were painting pumpkins, wrapping kids in toilet paper & celebrating Fall! My kids donned available costumes before I had a chance to catch my breath.
5. trading babysitting with family. win for cousins. win for couples. win for budget!
6. husband pulling in the driveway earlier than expected
7. inhalers & nasal sprays. turns out running is much easier when I can breathe!
8. baby spread out in the middle. parents clinging to the edges.
9. counting on 1 of 3 to stay in bed each night
10. "Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don’t try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.If you don’t know what you’re doing, pray to the Father. He loves to help. You’ll get his help...Ask boldly, believingly, without a second thought. People who “worry their prayers” are like wind-whipped waves. Don’t think you’re going to get anything from the Master that way, adrift at sea, keeping all your options open."
James 1:1-8 (MSG) Pin It