I'm thankful for...
1. photo memory books that remind me how quickly they grow, so i don't wish away this time.
2. kids room at Y, where they have hands-on fun with costumes, crayons, glue, puzzles, etc.
3. pbskids.org and disneyjunior.com
4. well-stocked DVD shelves at the library (including new releases & my own childhood favorites)
5. the world's most enthusiastic children's book reader at our story time
6. excited kids heading into church, asking when they can come back as soon as it's over
7. fight-free homework time (pictured above)
8. grandparents that play (& stay in the van while I run in for an Rx with less than 3 kids)
9. trikes & bikes & living on the end of a cul-de-sac
10. educational iPhone apps & Otterbox case (Babble's Top 50 list 2012)
11. stool at the sink, soap, plastic ware, running water
12. Chalkboard wall with room for 3.
What keeps your kids occupied?Pin It