Thursday, March 1, 2012
1. children's ibuprofen
2. big people Advil liquigels.
(people we're going on nearly 2 months with sickness in our family. completely unwelcome at this point. gratuitous photo of the baby girl whose had it worst. bronchitis is gone! fever came back again today)
3. getting lost on Zillow, imagining a life in a charming craftsman
4. friends. secret-keeping, nonjudgemental, praying friends.
5. frozen baby washcloths. teething wonder-worker. for a min or two.
6. fresh guacamole made table-side to share with the best-looking guy in the place
7. shaving 4 min off my 5K time (Yes. Hi. My name is Tina, and I have a 5K time.)
8. this tip for bringing butterflies back to your marriage
9. fresh cut flowers ($4) in a mason jar
10. flip flops & picnic lunch with Lilah while baby naps
11. Carter read a page from one of his favorite books to his class
12. reading Magic Treehouse books, snuggled in my bed with kids at bedtime. thanks Aunt Michelle!
13. gracious husband. still looking at me like that.
14. family dance party with Nana to Beach Boys Pandora station
15. turning this one up loud and singing our hearts out on the way to the gym!
"every fear has no place at the sound of Your great Name. the enemy, he has to leave at the sound of Your great Name! the fatherless they find their rest...sick are healed...dead are raised...at the sound of Your great Name!"
16. a good cry. in case you haven't "met" this lovely, courageous blogger sharing her fight with cancer, choosing joy: check her out here.
Why the list? Pin It