long letter from "my Diana, bosom friend". Actually, it was an email & her name is Kate but it was lovely.
2. "for worse" because I know I've been a pill this week
3. out 'til midnight on a date, mid-week. even if the vouchers we rushed to use before expiring, had already been used last month. my bad.
4. 45 minutes on the phone with one of my favorite friends
5. sick baby falling asleep on my lap
6. hearing Lilah singing "I love you a bushel & a peck" to her sister
8. business cards & fax # all set
9. Pandora on the treadmill. Rhianna for running/Adele for cool down
10. Feb & still running every other day. Still hate it. So hard. Loving the challenge & the proud moments afterward.
11. This devotional. Concise. Just enough to gain perspective.
12. enough time to squeeze in a gel manicure while waiting on Rx fill for the little one
13. uninterrupted time with Carter, working on homework. answering life questions.
14. Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong station on Pandora. Makes the simplest tasks feel enchanting.
15. 5 y/o son (out-of-the-blue) "Mom, I already asked Jesus to live in my heart."
Me: "Really, pal? (coyly) When?"
Carter: "Right now; in my brain."
16. Seeds Family Music, for bringing me moment #14
Why the list?